Make a Referral
Connect your patient with one of our Providers by choosing either option below.
Register and Schedule Online
Submit a Referral Form
What we do after receiving your referral:
By the next business day after receiving your completed referral form, we will call the patient to schedule an appointment. We will make at least 3 attempts to contact the patient.
If we are unable to reach the patient, if they do not return our messages and/or they choose not to schedule with us, we will notify you that we were unable to schedule an appointment.
Services we do NOT provide:
- No detox, court mandated therapy, forensic psychology, or sex offender treatment
- No counseling for schizophrenia, psychosis or mania.
- No ADHD Testing – Visit our Resource Page for sites that offer ADHD Testing
- Our Psychiatrist can do symptom diagnosis of ADHD and can prescribe ADHD medications for ages 18+.
- No higher level of care – We offer outpatient services only. We do not have IOP, PHP, residential or inpatient programs.
- View insurances we accept HERE.
- We do NOT accept Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, UHC Community, Medicare, Medicaid, or Caresource.
- Cynthia Churchill, MD, does not accept UHC/UMR/UBH
Consultation with a Provider:
If you need to connect with one of our providers for a consultation prior to the patient’s appointment or in the process of the referral, please use the contact form on the bottom of the provider’s profile page.